lunes, 6 de diciembre de 2021

Postgraduate Studies

 

 Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk about some postgraduate studies that I would like to have in a time more. 

Well as I have already told you in other blogs, I really like the studies about the vegetable kingdom and if I don't change my opinion when I have already finished my career, of course, I would take some specialization in that area. 

I don't really sure about what kind of course, I should take to continue in the project of my dream’s life, but see that on the way, I recently started in this world so I still have time, I hope. 

About where I like to continue my postgraduate studies, I definitely would like to have the experience of being part of an exchange program and go to one model country in this area like Germany or Spain, and of course whit face to face modality... maybe blended system. 

Another thing that I would like to tell you is, I really like to grow up in other areas that don't necessary relation to my career directly but will be important in my profession and personal life, I would take mini-courses of different things like, communication and expression, sign language (I already have one, but is very basic), programming; if I learn to use Excel I will be happy hahaha, administration, things like that. 


1 comentario:

  1. wow! what you said about taking courses not directly related to your career but to professional and personal life is so true! i think we all should do it!

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Holidays

 My perfect summer holidays. Well, every year (before covid) traveled with my family to the coast, because my grandparents have a very comfo...