domingo, 19 de diciembre de 2021

Summer Holidays

 My perfect summer holidays. Well, every year (before covid) traveled with my family to the coast, because my grandparents have a very comfortable wooden house in Isla Negra. It's a very good place to have a rest from the hustle and bustle of the city, have hills replete with eucalypt trees whit the air flooded with its particular aroma, it is very relaxing to walk around those places. At this little house arrived all my mom families every year and its that a lot of people for one unique bathroom in the house hahaha but at the end of the day we always had new good times in the memory.  

When the pandemic started all those vacations on family finished, we didn't stay together for obvious reasons and my mom and my dad planned a vacation away from all the civilization and we went camping... yes, and in camping, you don't have a WC or a shower, you know that? My brother and I,  like the real divas that we are don't like that idea, to go to this place without fresh, drinking, and flowing water, but my fathers cautious than ever had the solution for everything a solar shower and a transportable WC, you can believe that? When we arrived to far far away, literally, the place was very far away from the city isn't what we expected, was an experience so much better, and created new memories together as a family.  

1 comentario:

  1. Your parents are great, they found a solution for everything, I hope that very soon you can meet your family again.

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Holidays

 My perfect summer holidays. Well, every year (before covid) traveled with my family to the coast, because my grandparents have a very comfo...