miércoles, 8 de diciembre de 2021

GPOY

When I saw this picture in my gallery come back to my mind a very good memory of one of the most important phases that I lived: High school.

Well, here you have the picture...

 


You can laugh.

A little bit of context will be ok, no? I don't remember the exact date when taking this photo but was in my third year of high school, for sure. I was helping some friends whit their English homework (ironic no? hahaha) they need to record a scene where a plane crashed with a very peculiar group of people aboard. Probably ask yourself: well that it's ok, but why are you dressed like that? and result that one of the integral of their teamwork didn't go that day, and I was there, helpless and unprepared, whit nothing to do.

Result that the person that decided don't go that day has the role of one hysterical and loud-mouthed old woman, and a little crazy, you know, she has an umbrella inside a plane. Well, I prepare myself for the role of my life, my first show, my debut as an actor, and we improvised a costume of course (you can be appreciated in the picture).

Already in action,  I gave my life and voice in the role, literally, the geezer had to SHOUT A LOT, and I have to repeat some time my scene because my friends couldn't stop laughing when I said my lines. Anyway, thanks to me they had a seven.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Summer Holidays

 My perfect summer holidays. Well, every year (before covid) traveled with my family to the coast, because my grandparents have a very comfo...