sábado, 17 de abril de 2021

My autobiography

Hi, I’m Nicolas (you can say me Nico) I told you some things about me. I was born in October 2002 in Santiago. I always lived here in the same place, I like this place.

My studies; elementary and high school was in the same place: “Polivalente Domingo Matte Mesias School”, a good school. In this school I met so many teachers, they had great passion for teaching. In the high school I participated in some extracurricular activities, like athletics and drawing, I had very good times after class with my friends training (I miss they). In the school I met very nice people, I can consider them my friends actually, with they I have so many funny memories. This is my first year in the university, I study chemistry and pharmacy. I`m so excited. 

About my family. I live with my parents, brother and Kira (our dog), all of them are very important for me. In the last year we had more family time ever.

                When I have free time I usually read or cook something, I love the healthy baking, taste new flavors and recipes. My family has my guinea pigs. Some days of the week (when I can) I go outside to run and listening music; I love to do that.

That was all. 🏃

 


4 comentarios:

  1. Hi nico, i´m a fourth year of chemistry student. Apparently we like to cook, I also love healthy baking , i cook with gluten free flour for my recipes, do you like it? mi favorites are rice flour and oat flour.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also study Chemistry and Pharmacy, but I'm in fourth year, is a difficult and beautiful degree.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Nico, this is my first year of university too, I also like cooking, but I don't like to wash everything what I got dirty whenever I cook xd

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope you cook well for the health of your family =) What is your favorite book or author? my favorite book is the Count of Montecristo

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Holidays

 My perfect summer holidays. Well, every year (before covid) traveled with my family to the coast, because my grandparents have a very comfo...