domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2021

My Future Job

 

Well, my dream job since I was a very child always has been researching plants and their medicinal properties.  This perfect job that I imagine is perfectly balanced between outdoors and indoors labor. How? Well, having some days recollecting specimens or maybe gathering information from a dusty old book from the eldest library on the city, that no one had to pay attention before; and having some days whit indoors labor in a researching laboratory, isolating active substances that could change everything, improve one medicine,  or found the cure of diseases apparent intractable!!!


I would really enjoy travel in my job, of course, it is a great opportunity to learn about other scientists and in (my case) bring with me new ideas, and projects, research about endemic plants, and how knows what else.

In my perfect job, the salary would not matter, because I would be doing what I really like, and would be happy, researching, making, and helping people. (As long as I have to eat everything well hahaha).

A major that I am thinking of taking is pharmacognosy and botany, because... you know plants. Another area of specialization that I would like to major is biochemistry in some doctorate or master. I think that these specialties are very related to my interests and they bring me to close to my perfect job. 

1 comentario:

  1. I love that your ideal work is so related to nature, I also like botany, and I would love to do some research on the properties of plants.

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Holidays

 My perfect summer holidays. Well, every year (before covid) traveled with my family to the coast, because my grandparents have a very comfo...