sábado, 24 de abril de 2021

The choise

    When I was a child my dream job was to be Botanist, know plants characteristics and help people to heal with that, but when I grew up, I realized that career never exists, so I needed look for another option. In my last years in the high school I look for different options for study like biochemistry or medical technology, however my love for the chemistry and after seeing different options and talk with a lot of people (teachers, students etc.) I decided for chemistry and pharmacy.

    My experience in the university until now has been good, but not like I imagined, I means face to face, however I meet some classmates, very kinds. I'm so excited to meet more of them.

    When I finish my career, I like work in a researcher center looking for the cure of diseases, but I don’t know what the future holds for me. 👀

5 comentarios:

  1. Working in a research center looking for the cure of diseases sounds interesting, I hope that one day we can work together :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to work in a researcher center too and I had thought in study biochemistry like you, It was one of my options to study in university

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Plants are also studied in chemistry and pharmacy.

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Holidays

 My perfect summer holidays. Well, every year (before covid) traveled with my family to the coast, because my grandparents have a very comfo...