domingo, 2 de mayo de 2021

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

    My favorite piece of technology? Well, is true, technology has become very important in life for most people (including me), this has been evidence on the last time, especially in the pandemic. If I had to choose one piece of technology I choose a cellphone, without any doubt, because has so many functions and I can do a lot of things with it, for example: take a picture, looking for information, communicated with my friends and parents, "going to class"... in the last 2 years I used my cellphone like never before, principally for academic things.

    I remember that I received my first cellphone when I had 12 years old, I had an "almeja", its color was red, also remember I was no interested really in having a cellphone at that age, this way started a cycle to have a few more cellphones until today.

    How would a life be without a cellphone? at present, I think would be complicated, because it is my study tool, but in another way, I think my life has been more peaceful...💆



2 comentarios:

  1. My first move was also a "almeja" haha, best of all I had games like the snake.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The used for my phone in academic stuff with the pandemic has been an 100% more than before, and I hate it.

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Holidays

 My perfect summer holidays. Well, every year (before covid) traveled with my family to the coast, because my grandparents have a very comfo...