domingo, 16 de mayo de 2021

My Favorite Movie

 ¿My favorite movie? Hard decision. I have many movies in mind that I like so much, it depends on the gender, but “untouchables” is one of my favorite movies ever, it is at my top.

Untouchables is a French drama film of 2011, based on real events. The history is about the friendship between two opposite men, coming from different environments. One young man from a worker's neighborhood, with a criminal record, and another man is rich quadriplegic. A movie with a great history of friendship, wonderful plot, and beautiful soundtrack in charge of the great composer Ludovico Einaudi.

 I really enjoy watching all kinds of movies, meet new actors and untraditional plots, the new cinematographic proposals always has been a good option, and a great topic of conversation. 

The last movie I saw was “Run”, a Netflix suspense movie, with a great cast including Sarah Paulson and Kiera Allen. I completely recommend it, the plot of the movie is very interesting and surrounding, maybe the end surprises you. 💬

2 comentarios:

Summer Holidays

 My perfect summer holidays. Well, every year (before covid) traveled with my family to the coast, because my grandparents have a very comfo...