domingo, 30 de mayo de 2021

The best photograph

 When I started to look for a photograph that I like, I found this jewel. Well, this picture was taken the last year when I started my class (the first day) in the last year on high school, and you can see on her my best friends whit her funny faces and I... had been attack for Cony. I don't remember so well who take the picture, I think was my history teacher. When I found this photograph, just come back to my mind a lot of goods and funny moments that I did have in my high school with this group of friends also remember we did say: "this last year will be the best" but you know... pandemic 😔

At the present, we all are studying at the university and sometimes we have video meets and we see some horror movie or play online video games... all this waiting for the end of the pandemic in order to have a meet again face to face and get crazy 😆



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Summer Holidays

 My perfect summer holidays. Well, every year (before covid) traveled with my family to the coast, because my grandparents have a very comfo...