domingo, 6 de junio de 2021

Hobby Time

    

    Hi, today I'm going to talking about my favorite hobby: cook.  Well, I was born in a very good cook family. I remember that my great-grandmother and grandmother always cooked all day to surprise and share his delicious home-cooked meal with all family. When they were cooking, I always watched and tried to replicate all those moves in my "mini-kitchen". They gave me advice and incentivized me to keep going learn about the cuisine. 

    Nowadays I still cook, usually, I prepare sweet things but in a healthy way, to care for my family's health and obviously mine too. The healthy baking it's a relatively new proposal, this new cook way invite us to use more natural and healthy food that contribute to organism on a good way without punishing you on the process. 

    

    Another thing that I love when I cook is the possibility to improvise at the moment, like using another ingredient that is not in the recipe, fix some measurement error in the ingredients, etc. and the possibility to create your own new recipes with exotic flavors and let taste to the family your creation. 😋🍴











1 comentario:

  1. What a better pastime! I also like to cook haha but I think not very healthy... I think I could use some of your recipes hehe.

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Holidays

 My perfect summer holidays. Well, every year (before covid) traveled with my family to the coast, because my grandparents have a very comfo...