jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2021

The best Concert Ever

 Hi people, today I’m going to talk about my best concert ever (actually) the only concern I have been gone ah ah ah but it was the only that I needed. Well, I was on my vacation, in the year 2019, when I received the notice: "Shawn Mendes will come to Latin America", you know... Shawn Mendes... the Canadian pop singer, 6'2, 176lbs of talent pure 😉 At that moment my first reaction was called to my best friend Camila, I did say: we have to go. Practically we had to wait one year to go to this concert. 

Finally, at the concert with Camila we have an amazing experience, the place was full of people, all they very happy and anxious, taking pictures, buying merchandising, obviously, I bought a shirt, at the present, I continue to pay for it hahaha but whatever.

Camila and I before the show 

The show was amazing, the stage decoration, the lights, all of us had a light bracelet that changes with the atmosphere of the show... we sang until we were speechless.💖


Shawn Mendes - December 11, 2019






1 comentario:

  1. I also went to his concert, but the day before. His show was incredible, and he live and direct is very beautiful :)

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Holidays

 My perfect summer holidays. Well, every year (before covid) traveled with my family to the coast, because my grandparents have a very comfo...