viernes, 12 de noviembre de 2021

The Cringe

 When I started to think I some moments that I did have felt a lot of cringes, I found a patron... recapping in three words: physical education classes.

My young, nerd, and fat I always was very bad to play any sport in this class, I hated to do any team sport because nobody picks me, of course, all of them wanted to win😢... Anyway, getting back at the cringe moments, when I was around 11 or 12 years, we needed to do a test of resistance for this class (just run 4 kilometers) on the track. I started very well, but 15 minutes later, I started to feel very sick, I told the teacher and he answers me: It will be passed, keep going... I see you. I continued, but not for a longest time, just a few steps more, and I started to give back my delicious and nutritive breakfast, you know what I mean (🤮). But that was not all, I did that in front of the ladies of my class... A very embarrassing moment. It's more fun when I remember that one of the ladies went to see me and shout (to others): he throws up all the milk!!! in the meantime, I continued showing my performance.   

1 comentario:

  1. I seriously understand your situation, something similar happened to me but in the sense that everyone was watching me. I imagine you seeing the lady with a "please shut up" face.

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Holidays

 My perfect summer holidays. Well, every year (before covid) traveled with my family to the coast, because my grandparents have a very comfo...