viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2021

A country I would like to visit

 A country I really would like to visit is Italy. This country has so much history and that is one of the things that I like very much. When I was in school, I listened very carefully to my history classes. All that histories about the foundation of aroma, how they lived,  how smart and advanced they were, I mean, some of the brightest minds in history lived there (Leonardo da Vinci, Galileo Galilei, Antonio Vivaldi, to mention just a few), and of course, I would like to live and study there too (maybe for a time), find inspiration on their streets, their people... their history. 


Some of the things that I would like to do there are taste the food, eat some pizzas (of course),  eat cannolis, gelato, a traditional and authentic tiramisu... it makes my mouth water hahaha


Another necessary visit that I would like to do is to all iconic historical places, like the Roman Coliseum, Tower of Pisa, Sistine Chapel, the Fontana di Trevi, see all that magnificence with my own eyes on live. 



1 comentario:

  1. Omgg I've never been good at history, but I totally agree that Italy is a beautiful country with precious culture to visit! If I go there I'd try to eat as much pasta, especially pizza, as my body can tolerate hahah. Hope you can go there soon! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Holidays

 My perfect summer holidays. Well, every year (before covid) traveled with my family to the coast, because my grandparents have a very comfo...